Friday, October 3, 2014

Favorite Film

Here is a summary of my favorite film just kidding. My favorite movie has to be Shrek. Shrek is an amazing story I would highly recmonmend the Shrek series to anyone. Here are some of my favorite parts of the movie. When Shrek says "This is my swamp." That part just gets me so happy. Another part is at the end of he credits you can here Shrek whisper 'It's all Ogre now." Everyime I hear him say that, it just makes me smile uncontrollably and laugh like a idiot. My last part is where Shrek descibes how Orgres are just like onions. "Onions have layers and Ogre have layers" 2001-Shrek The reason why I love Shrek is becuase Shrek is love, Shrek is life. He knows how to deal with farquads and prince chamings he just picks them up with one hand and molds then into the shape of an onion and tosses them out the window. He calls people who don't beleive in Shrek or disrespect him, (Drecks) Overall I would rate all the Shreks 10/10.          

1 comment: