Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

My favorite most memorable thing I did for Halloween has to be maybe when I was about eleven, or maybe twelve. A couple weeks before Halloween we went to San Diego just to go to a vacation. San Diego was very really super nice and fun.

We stayed at this really rad hotel for about three weeks, since Halloween was coming up and we were still at the hotel, we decided to go to SeaWorld  for Halloween. I remember all they gave out was mini jars of peanut butter. The day after we headed home.

My favorite Halloween has to be the year when me and my brother went to California School's Halloween Hoot. That was way back when me and my brother actually got along, so maybe about fifth or sixth grade. Everybody was going, it was the place where you wanted to be when you were twelve. I had heard so much about the Halloween Hoot, such as (That's were fights go down, drama, gossip, and all kinds of other interesting things. When I got there It was not exactly how I pictured It. The thing look really over lame, and it was, sure everybody went, but that was only for the food and games. No drama, no fights, no nothing went down so I myself was kinda disappointed.        

Another memory I have for Halloween is spend time with my family and go out Trick Or Treating when I was a kid, now I would just eat the candy we have for the Trick Or Treaters. Which still actually is kind of fun. This Halloween I'll just sit around and watch Netflix trying to finish 'WilFred' season 3 while eating a bunch of candy. That is my Halloween for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment