Monday, October 6, 2014

Free Choice

Today I am going to type about my love for Jolly Ranchers. Jolly Ranchers are my all time favorite candy of all time. The thing I like most about Jolly Ranchers are the taste if each different candy flavor. My favorite flavor is watermelon and green apple. Heres the website to show your love for Jolly Ranchers. http://www.hersheys.com/jolly-rancher/ These are a pictureS of my favorite type of Jolly Ranchers. I have eaten a lot of Jolly Ranchers in my life since about maybe when I was 7. My whole family really enjoys Jolly Ranchers. Jolly Ranchers are love Jolly Ranchers are life. A 5 pound packet of Jolly Ranchers are around 18, and a 10 pound bag is 68 dollars. You can buy Jolly Ranchers anywhere for a very good price for a small bag. I would not recommend Jolly Ranchers to toddlers and or infants because they have the risk of choking on them.      

No comments:

Post a Comment