Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Perseverance

I would choose 50 dollars right now. Because I can't wait a year for just 100 dollars, I could easily make more than 100 dollars in about a month. One of my long term goals is to go parachuting out of a helicopter. This has been my goal for about a year now and this is one of my long term goals because it sounds and looks fun. In order to achieve this long term goal I have to be able to acquire a well paying job and save up enough money to go parachuting. Another long term goal of mine is to finish high school. I want to finish high school because it will later help me in life. The things I have to do to finish high school are, pay attention in class participate help out, and earn all of my credits and community service. Those are my only to long term goals right now.        

No comments:

Post a Comment